Helps Support Normal Liver Function
Ideal for Dogs and Cats
120 ml Liquid
Liver Care (120ml) provides a comprehensive formula designed to help promote normal liver function in cats and dogs. The product is easily administered alongside normal feeding, by simply applying the appropriate liquid dose to your animal’s food.
Liver Care provides a formula containing B-Vitamin complex, antioxidants and lecithin, as well as Silymarin and Silybinin provided through a standardised extract of milk thistle. The product has numerous clinical applications and provides an affordable solution for both short and long-term management cases.
Clinical Applications Include:
- Acute and chronic inflammation of the liver and biliary ducts, as well as other soft tissue internal organ inflammation i.e. pancreatitis
- Acute or chronic elevated liver enzymes
- Hepatoprotective agent from known liver side effects to pharmaceuticals used to manager cancer, diabetic or epileptic patients
- Hepatoprotection from toxins; exogenous or endogenous in origin
- Elevates Glutathione Antioxidant
Directions for Use:
Shake well before use. The product comes with an enclosed measured dropper pipette to ensure easy, safe and accurate dosing. Dosage may be altered from these recommendations on the instruction of a veterinarian only.
For Animal Use Only. Please contact your veterinarian immediately in the case of accidental overdose. Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children and other animals.
To be stored away from direct sunlight in a cool, dry place between 10-25oC.
|Less than 10kg||1ml||Twice Daily with Meals|
|10 – 20kg||2ml||Twice Daily with Meals|
|More than 20kg||3ml||Twice Daily with Meals|