Here at Heronden Veterinary Practice we always aim to provide the best service that we possibly can and we have invested in a team of extremely experienced and caring Veterinarians and Nurses and the most up to date modern facilities and equipment to enable us to do that.
That also means listening to our clients, and as we are all pet owners ourselves we completely understand how worrying it is when your pet is ill. So we promise to always take the time to explain diagnosis and treatment options to you clearly and we are more than happy to talk to you to discuss any questions you may have regarding your pet’s treatment at any time.
At Heronden Veterinary Practice we take in-patient care extremely seriously. We have excellent facilities and staff for in-patient care, overnight monitoring and critical care on site. However, if we deem your animal to require tertiary level care, then we will advise transfer to Vets Now, a hospital-status practice in Ashford.
Our in-patients can expect:
- To be treated with as much love and kindness as they are at home.
- To receive a full thickness vet bed and heat pads as required.
- To receive triage and monitoring of core clinical signs (temperature, respiration and pulse rates) as frequently as deemed necessary.
- To receive blood tests and medication and diagnostic work-up appropriate to the individual’s needs.
- To receive tailored nutrition.