This product helps support renal function in dogs and cats with renal insufficiency or chronic renal failure. It uses a combination of calcium salts and chitosan to bind excessive phosphate and toxins present in the gastrointestinal tract from entering the body and causing further damage to the kidney nephrons and other body tissues. Sodium bicarbonate prevents acidification and maintains normal physiological pH of the blood, urine and intracellular fluids.
For use with the following conditions:
- Chronic or Early Renal Failure
- Bone Cancer
- Excessive Dietary Supplementation (Vitamin D)
- Thyroid Disease
- Calcium Carbonate and other Calcium salts to prevent excess phosphates crossing the gut wall
- Chitosan binds toxins in the gastrointestinal tract to help faecal excretion of toxins
- Sodium bicarbonate normalises metabolic conditions and corrects urinary systems
Directions for Use
1 scoop (0.5g powder) per 5 kg of animal bodyweight twice daily with meals. Ensure water is available to the animal at all times.
Per Measuring Scoop (0.5g powder)
Calcium 60 mg
Chitosan – 40 mg
Sodium Bicarbonate – 30 mg